Thursday 14 February 2013





How should I say this? I feel sooooo happy for you. I really do. It’s just like a dream come true. Your dream. And honestly my wish too. I’m wishing for this, from start to end, wishing you can reach your dream, wishing you can make your dream comes true. I don’t know what to say for more. I just feel like I wanna scream aloud. I feel like my eyes are full of tears that can drop anytime. I want to cry aloud. After this you can just go from that place, just fly to catch your future, your dream, your hope.

I’m so happy bout this even if I’m not a part of it anymore or whatsoever. I know it. I just cant block this feeling which flows inside my heart. I’m so happy that I feel like I want to cry.

I don’t know what to say for more.

In the end I just wanna hug you. Or maybe just want to see you smile happily.

Congratulation, you….

1 comment:

Makasi udah baca ocehanku ini, apalagi kalau mau ninggalin komen, hehe.. ^^